Move with Meaning Event May 15
The Holy Family Memorial Wellness Center, located at 1650 S. 41st Street, will be holding, “Move with Meaning,” an event for individuals looking to help manage a specific medical condition with the use of exercise.
Move with Meaning takes place on Wednesday, May 15 and includes informational presentations by HFM physicians. Most sessions also feature exercise examples (marked with *):
The event also includes door prizes, snacks and tours. Registration is required for each individual class. To register call 320.2519 or visit www.hfmhealth.org/movewithmeaning
- 4:30 PM: Parkinson’s Disease*, Featuring Dr. Steven Erlemeier, HFM Neuroscience;
- 5 PM: Neuropathy, Featuring Dr. Krishna Bhatt, HFM Neuroscience.
- 5:30 PM: Arthritis*, Featuring Dr. Ekaterina Soforo, Lakeshore Orthopaedics
- 6 PM: Cancer*, Featuring Dr. Lynn Baatz, HFM Cancer Center
- 6:30 PM: Women’s Incontinence*, Featuring Dr. William Leach, HFM Women’s Health
The HFM Wellness Center is a medically-based fitness facility with specialized exercise programs, nutrition education and supervised activities that provide the tools you need to live a healthier life.