"Wellness Wednesday" on November 14
The Holy Family Memorial Wellness Center is offering “Wellness Wednesday,” on Wednesday, November 14 from 4 – 7 p.m. at the Wellness Center, 1650 S. 41st Street. It’s an opportunity for the public to visit the center and try its classes and equipment for free.
A variety of events will be offered throughout the evening, including:
The event also includes trail mix and smoothie samples and the chance to browse the Wellness Center’s new café and shoppe. Participants interested in joining the Wellness Center can save with new members specials.
- Mini exercise classes (see schedule at www.hfmhealth.org/wellnesswednesday)
- 4 – 7 p.m.; Try the Wellness Center’s equipment and warm water pool
- 4 – 7 p.m.; Free chair massages
- 5:15 p.m.; “Humor & Wellness” presentation by Liysa Callsen, Improv Comedienne and HFM Humorist
- 6 p.m.; “Healthy Cooking Tips” presentation by Ashley Huser, HFM Dietitian
- 6:30 p.m.; Wine tasting
No registration is required for this free event. For more information about this event, call the Wellness Center at 320.4600 or visit www.hfmhealth.org/wellnesswednesday