Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Featured in National Web Publication
Holy Family Memorial’s website, hfmhealth.org, was recently featured as a June “web pick” in eHealthcare Strategies and Trends, a national publication that highlights how healthcare organizations use technology to increase customer satisfaction and improve patient care.
The publication specifically recognized key areas of HFM’s website, including:
- An outstanding Quality section … that reinforces HFM’s huge commitment to high quality care, patient safety and cost-efficient operations.
- An unusual Find-A-Provider section … a simple approach to finding a physician that works well.
- Many preregistration options not often found on a hospital web site.
- A strong About Us section that is comprehensive, well designed and does a nice job of highlighting important aspects of HFM.
- A visible calendar of events … with scheduled events highlighted on every page.
The web site review summarizes that, “Holy Family Memorial has a lot to offer area residents, and that is clearly reflected by its website.”