Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Local singing groups help HFM spread the joy of the holidays for all to hear.
Holy Family Memorial is spreading holiday cheer in December to patients and staff with the help of local singing groups. The following groups will start their performance in the atrium at HFM Medical Center and then carol throughout the hospital:
- December 15 at 11:15 a.m., Lincoln Singers
- December 15 at 1:30 p.m., Roncalli Singers
- December 16 at 10 a.m., Bethany Lutheran Eagle Squad
- December 16 at 1 p.m., St. Francis of Assisi Parish Choir
- December 20 at 2:15 p.m., Lancer Singers
“We’re excited to have performers join us again for another year of spreading holiday cheer,” said Susan Senglaub, HFM Director of Volunteer Services. “It’s something our patients can look forward to and to have a positive memory about their hospital stay during this time of year.
Download full press release.