Recruiting patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Do you have Rheumatoid Arthritis? Are your symptoms persisting despite treatment with Methotrexate?
If so, you may be interested in participating in a clinical research study for RA.
To be eligible, participants in this clinical study must meet all study criteria, including all of the following:
- You are between 18 and 75 years old
- You have moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis
- You are currently taking Methotrexate
- You are having an inadequate response to your current treatment
- You are willing to follow a study plan, attend routinely scheduled study visits and complete a study dosing diary for the duration of the study
For qualified study participants, all investigational medication (or inactive placebo), study-related tests and study doctor’s visits will be provided at no cost to you for the duration of the study, approximately 17 weeks. You will receive inactive placebo or an investigational product that has not been approved for RA during participation in the clinic study. You may be compensated for your participation in the study as permitted per local laws. Participation is voluntary and you may withdraw at any time.
To learn more, please call Danielle in Holy Family Memorial’s Clinical Research Department at 920-320-3193.