HFM Medical Center
2300 Western Ave, Manitowoc
- On your feet all day long?
- Do you experience discomfort, leg pain or swelling?
- Do you have varicose veins?
Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that you can see just under the surface of the skin. These veins usually occur in the legs, but can also form in other parts of the body. They can cause pain, blood clots, skin ulcers (sores), or other problems.
- Meet with general & vascular surgeon Dr. Milan Jordan
- Have a screening ultrasound for varicose veins
- Just $10.00
- To register call HFM Central Scheduling at 920-320-6777
HFM General & Vascular Surgery
2300 Western Ave., Manitowoc
For an appointment call 920.320.3165
Milan Jordan, MD, MPH, FACS
General and Vascular Surgery
Laserless treatment for varicose veins is now here!
It's called the Venefit® procedure and has been featured on Good Morning America. Studies show it causes less bruising and pain than laser treatment. Most people are back to work in a day.
Venefit® is the latest advancement to treat painful varicose veins and can be done in our clinic at HFM General & Vascular Surgery.
- Less patient pain
- Resume normal activities within 1-2 days
- Minimal to no scarring, bruising or swelling
- If you are experiencing pain, most health insurance policies will cover this procedure
The Venefit® procedure is a minimally invasive treatment alternative with less pain and less bruising when compared to traditional vein stripping surgery and laser treatment. Using the Closure system, physicians close the diseased veins by inserting the Closure catheter into a vein and heating the vein wall using temperature-controlled RF energy. Heating the vein wall causes collagen in the wall to shrink and the vein to close. After the vein is sealed shut, blood then naturally reroutes to healthy veins.
Venous reflux or venous insufficiency develops when the valves that usually keep blood flowing out of your legs become damaged or diseased.
To learn more about this procedure visit the Venefit® website