As Manitowoc County’s only dedicated pediatric clinic,
we provide services in a setting created exclusively for children
4303 Michigan Avenue
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Click for Map
For an appointment call:
(920) 320-4300 or
Request an Appointment online
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you need to contact a doctor after office hours or on weekends, our answering service will forward your message to the pediatrician on call.
- Well-child exams
- Same day care – acute illness, laceration repair, minor fractures and other injury care
- Treatment of common childhood illnesses
- Managing complicated pediatric issues
- Managing chronic diseases
- Full service lab & x-ray
- Minor surgical procedures
- Separate waiting rooms for sick and well/injured children
Healthy & Fun Waiting Area / Lobby
- Separate waiting rooms for sick and well/injured children have been created for the benefit of your entire family’s health
- Includes a 180 gallon freshwater aquarium filled with colorful sea life
- Plenty of activities to keep your child busy before meeting with your doctor
Same Day Care
For children needing medical attention for acute illness or injuries, you may call the office that day and receive an appointment.
Laboratory and X-ray Services
HFM Pediatrics provides laboratory services for our patients. Services are available from 8:30 a.m. until the office closes each day.
Release of Information
Medical records are confidential and cannot be released without written consent. Patients can obtain a Release of Information form by calling our office at 3204300.
Many commonly prescribed medications are available right at the clinic
- most for only $12. No need to make another stop - one stop convenience for you!
Holy Family Memorial is proud to partner with Lester Public Library and the Manitowoc-Calumet Library System to create the Reach Out & Read Program of Manitowoc County. Beginning at your child's 6 month well baby check to their 5 year old well child check our pediatricians will write a prescription for parents to read to their child. With the prescription comes a free book to get parents started.