As Manitowoc County’s only dedicated pediatric clinic, we provide services in a setting created exclusively for children
HFM Babysitting Clinic
June 16 OR July 1
Our pediatricians provide compassionate care for young patients and work closely with parents to care for the health needs of their children. We help parents understand the growth and development needs of children.
- Well-child exams
- Same day care – acute illness, laceration repair, minor fractures and other injury care
- Treatment of common childhood illnesses
- Managing complicated pediatric issues
- Managing chronic diseases
- Full service lab & x-ray
- Minor surgical procedures
- Separate waiting rooms for sick and well/injured children
Meet our Pediatricians
Healthy & Fun Waiting Area / Lobby
- Separate waiting rooms for sick and well/injured children have been created for the benefit of your entire family’s health
- Includes a 180 gallon freshwater aquarium filled with colorful sea life
- Plenty of activities to keep your child busy before meeting with your doctor
Same Day Care
For children needing medical attention for acute illness or injuries, you may call the office that day and receive an appointment.
Laboratory and X-ray Services
Release of Information
HFM Pediatrics provides laboratory services for our patients. Services are available from 8:30 a.m. until the office closes each day.
Medical records are confidential and cannot be released without written consent. Patients can obtain a Release of Information form by calling our office at 320.4300.
Many commonly prescribed medications are available right at the clinic
- most for only $12. No need to make another stop - one stop convenience for you!
4303 Michigan Avenue
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Click for Map
For an appointment call:
(920) 320-4300 or
Request an Appointment online
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you need to contact a doctor
after office hours or on weekends,
our answering service will forward your message to the
pediatrician on call.
Our experienced staff and convenient location lend themselves
to outstanding care and patient satisfaction. We look forward to serving you!
Emergency Parental Permission Form
Wisconsin Immunization Registry
(Having trouble accessing records?
Contact your provider's office. They must enter the SSN into the registry in order for parents/patient to access)