Obstetrician/gynecologists (OB/GYNs) provide broad integrated medical and surgical care of women throughout their lifespan, including:
- Annual gynecologic exams
- Healthy pregnancy planning
- Preconceptual counseling
- Infertility evaluation
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Evaluation and treatment of pelvic pain
- Screening and prevention of gynecologic cancer
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Menopause care
- Routine and high-risk obstetrical care
- Major and minor gynecologic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery for treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding
Dr. Warren brings a wealth of expertise in women’s health to HFM. She worked at a private practice in Muskegon, Michigan for ten years before deciding to travel throughout the United States to experience a variety of hospitals and practices. This gave her the amazing opportunity to work with many different doctors and staff and hospitals ranging from a 25 bed, small town hospital to large institutions.
Based on that adventure, Dr. Warren discovered the size of Holy Family Memorial was just right for her, small enough to know all the staff and patients, and large enough to be able to work in collaboration with other physicians.
Her hobbies include reading, painting, sea kayaking and swimming. She refers to herself as a “water girl”, hence the move from one side of Lake Michigan to the other.