The birth of a child is one of the most exciting, joyous events life has to offer. Let our experts lead you through it.
The birth of a child is one of the most exciting, joyous events life has to offer. Our experienced, board-certified doctors and caring staff look forward to helping you and your family have the most memorable and positive birth experience. Every pregnancy is unique. That’s why we work closely with you to personalize your birth plan and provide additional services you may need during your pregnancy, labor, delivery and postpartum care.
We provide the following services for pregnancy care:
- Care, planning, and screenings before pregnancy
- Prenatal care for mom and baby
- Pregnancy ultrasound
- Labor and delivery
- Follow-up postpartum care including physical exam, family planning, and emotional well-being
Additional pregancy care includes:
- OB STAT team – A specially trained group of professionals available 24/7 to care for you if an obstetrical emergency arises.
- Neonatal care – Our staff is trained in neonatal resuscitation, and we partner with a regional level III neonatal unit to provide care in the event your baby would need any specialized services.
- Infertility evaluation – We understand that every couple, individual, and situation is personal and unique. Our staff will work with you to discuss any fertility questions or concerns you may have. Services include infertility workshops, evaluation, and fallopian tube exams.
As Manitowoc and Sheboygan County’s only healthcare provider of certified nurse midwifery care services, Holy Family supports natural childbirth in a hospital environment to ensure a safe and healthy journey for you and your baby.
Learn more about midwifery services.
We want you to feel confident handling the challenges of childbirth and parenthood. Holy Family Memorial offers classes to help you prepare for childbirth and newborn care.
Learn more about childbirth education classes.
- HFM Women's Health
- 4303 Michigan Avenue
- Manitowoc, WI 54220
- (920) 320-6705