The Holy Family Memorial Second Opinion Program offers patients and their families the opportunity to meet with our experts to ask questions about a diagnosis or treatment options. Our goal is to work with you to find the best possible treatment plan for your individual needs and lifestyle.
You may want to consider a second option if:
- You want to confirm a diagnosis received elsewhere
- You have been offered several treatment alternatives from other physicians and aren’t sure which to choose
- You want to be informed of all treatment options
- You have questions about the risks and side-effects associated with treatments
- All of your questions haven’t been answered by other providers
- You want to be reassured about your care
The HFM Second Opinion Program is available for many services and is often utilized for cancer, orthopaedics, urology, heart, ENT and surgery. To request a second opinion, complete the corresponding form below or call the clinic of the medical specialty.