Transcend Preventive Care & Wellness
Our proven programs boost your bottom line while improving your employees’ lives.
Implementing a smart preventive care and wellness program can have very real, positive results for your organization and your bottom line. Reduce long-term healthcare costs, increase productivity, cut absenteeism and improve your overall corporate culture with our Transcend Preventive Care & Wellness programs.
Explore a snapshot of our Transcend Preventive Care & Wellness programs.
Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
An HRA is a comprehensive tool that evaluates your employees’ health risks. The assessment is completely confidential and involves a venipuncture blood draw, blood pressure screening, several body measurements and a health history. An HRA can provide employees and employers with aggregate health information that can be compared year-to-year.
- With an HRA, your employees receive:
- All labs results including full lipid panel (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, total cholesterol/HDL ratio), fasting blood glucose, kidney and liver panel, and cotinine use
- Biometric measurements (height, weight, blood pressure, healthy weight/BMI)
- Personalized, one-on-one review of results with a wellness specialist who will answer questions and provide suggestions to make healthy lifestyle changes
- Employers receive:
- Summary data and trend analysis regarding your employee population
- Identification of top recommendations based on risks
- Suggestions for ways to improve your workforce health
Our commitment to improving employee health is real—to date, HFM has provided nearly 35,000 HRAs in Manitowoc County alone and has achieved an 8.8% average cost avoidance of total healthcare-related expenses from 2010-2015.
For organizations who may not want a cotinine test and/or prefer a less detailed report without a personalized one-on-one review of results, we offer a lower-cost alternative.
The assessment is completely confidential and involves a venipuncture blood draw, blood pressure screening, several body measurements and a health history.
- Blood draw including lipid panel (total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, total cholesterol/HDL ratio, and fasting blood glucose (no cotinine test)
- Biometric measurements (height, weight, blood pressure, and other requested measurements)
Through our Wellness and Nutrition Coaching, your employees can participate in one-on-one, motivational coaching sessions with a Wellness Coach or Registered Dietitian. These are ideal for high to extreme risk participants who need additional help making positive lifestyle changes.
Effectively managing diseases helps both your organization and your employees. Through Transcend, we offer advanced coaching by a nurse practitioner or physician assistant for employees with chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, metabolic syndrome and obesity.
Ninety-five percent of people who try to stop smoking on their own are not successful; however, studies have shown that using a formal treatment program increases long-term success.
Through Transcend, we offer an innovative Tobacco Independence Program (TIP) that includes five, one-hour sessions over five weeks, facilitated by a smoking cessation specialist.
Through our Transcend Preventive Care & Wellness programs, we offer a variety of additional healthcare services, including:
- RightTrack online incentive wellness system
- Wellness education programs
- Weight management and cholesterol wellness programs
- Health screens
- Corporate membership rates to our HFM Wellness Center
Learn more about how Transcend can work for your business. Contact us today.
(920) 320-4282 | Transcend@hfmhealth.org