|A urologist specializes in diseases of the urinary tract in men, women and children (including kidneys, ureters, urinary bladder and urinary channel), and the reproductive/genital system in males of all ages. Urologists use tests, such as MRI exams, CT scans, urine screenings, ultrasound and blood tests to diagnose the cause of the problem.
We work closely with specialists in cancer radiation and chemotherapy, gynecology and primary care providers to coordinate care and advance of your health.
HFM Urology specializes in the diagnosis, surgery and non-surgical treatment of the following conditions:
- Urologic cancers, including kidney, ureter, bladder, prostate and testicles. We use medications, microwaves, and surgery for prostate
- We remove stones from kidneys, ureters and bladder, using minimally invasive surgery, shockwaves and laser, and educate you how to avoid them
- Urinary control problems and incontinence
- Urinary infections
- Urinary bleeding and discomfort
- Urinary blockages
- Childhood urology problems
- Male reproductive issues and problems
Our office offers state-of-the-art urology care in a comfortable environment:
- Spacious lobby with nautical theme
- Separate enclosed play area for children
- Urine specimens can be discreetly and privately slipped from the lab bathroom into the lab
- Most blood tests, procedures and some x-rays can be done right in the clinic
- Five large exam rooms offer plenty of room for wheelchairs and families
- Three state-of-the-art procedure rooms offer maximum comfort and privacy
- Our staff is fully trained to safely offer sedation, when needed, for your testing
Our highly skilled physicians and nurses treat each patient with compassion and dignity. HFM Urology staff is committed to listening to each patient's concerns and treat it with compassion and effectiveness.
Our services at HFM Urology include:
- Abdomen X-rays for stones
- Renal and bladder ultrasound examination
- Bladder instilation of medicine for cancer and interstitial cystitis
- Computerized urodynamic studies
- Urine Analysis and blood tests
- Prostate ultrasound
- Evaluations for second opinions
HFM Urology is the only clinic in Manitowoc County dedicated exclusively to treatment of urinary problems.
For an appointment, call:
1818 Memorial Drive
Manitowoc, WI 54220
HFM Urology Map
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
Same day and noon-hour appointments are often available.
Insurance and Fees
and go…and go…and go?
We Can Help!
Learn about a new treatment for
an Overactive Bladder
Visit our Urology Frequently Asked Questions
Prescription refills may be requested between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Notify the receptionist that a refill is needed. Please call at least one day before you need the refill so your doctor has time to review your records before your prescription runs out.