A Holy Family Memorial Volunteer chooses to lend his or her time to the service of others. Volunteers provide a variety of "extra" services to add to the comfort of our patients, visitors, and their families. Volunteers give of their time, attention and unique qualities to all they come in contact with.
Student Volunteer Application
Hospice Volunteer Application
Mail your application to:
Holy Family Memorial
2300 Western Avenue
PO Box 1450
Manitowoc, WI 54220
If you have questions,
contact Susan Senglaub:
What do our volunteers do?
Volunteers serve in a variety of areas:
- Admissions/Discharge Escort
- Espresso Connection Barista
- Clerical Support
- Community Health Screens
- Flower Delivery
- Front Desk Information Specialist
- Gift Shop Clerk
- Mail Delivery
- Pastoral Care
- Surgery Lounge Receptionist
- Therapy Services
- Nursing Units and Emergency Room
What Can I Expect As A Volunteer?
- Challenging volunteer assignments
- Opportunities for social enjoyment
- Safe and pleasant environment
- Convenient volunteer schedule
- Education and support
Who Qualifies To Be A Volunteer?
Experience is not necessary:
- If you have a desire to help others
- Are pleasant to others and enthusiastic
- Punctual and dependable
- Maintain confidentiality
- Treat others with respect
- Willing to learn and follow directions
- At least 15 years of age.
How Do I Become A Holy Family Memorial Volunteer?
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please call Susan Senglaub, Director of Volunteer Services, at 920-320-2396.
We look forward to working with you!