Holy Family Memorial will host its 24th annual Samaritan Day Golf Benefit on Monday, June 17, at The Golf Course at Branch River in Cato. Net proceeds raised from the event will benefit the HFM Samaritan Endowment Fund.
Registration and lunch will begin at 11 a.m., followed by a 12 p.m. shotgun start. Cost is $300 per person or $1,100 per foursome and includes lunch, 18 holes of golf with cart and dinner. Non-golfers are welcome to attend the reception and dinner at a cost of $100 per person.
One of the highlights of this year’s golf benefit is the Samaritan Day Raffle. Individuals have an opportunity to win one of the following prizes:
- Weber Grill (Genesis II 315 LP) and Red Grouse Farms gift certificate
- Golf for two at Blackwolf Run or Whistling Straights and a $500 Destination Kohler gift card
- Four tickets to a Milwaukee Brewers vs. Cincinnati Reds game on July 22, parking pass, and Johnson Control Stadium Club passes
The raffle drawing will be held at 7 p.m. Prize winners do not need to be present. Raffle tickets can be purchased for $25 each or five raffle tickets for $100 at one of the following locations:
- HFM Medical Center, 2300 Western Avenue, Manitowoc
- HFM Gift Shoppe, Espresso Connection Cafe, or HFM Fund Development Office
- HFM Wellness Center, 1650 S. 41st Street, Manitowoc
- HFM Lakefront Campus, 800 Lakefront Way, Two Rivers
Corporate sponsors for this year’s event include Investors Community Bank, Kaden Services, Holiday Inn - Manitowoc, Americollect, and Seehafer Broadcasting.
To register for the HFM Samaritan Day Golf Benefit, contact HFM Fund Development at (920) 320-4043.