Holy Family Memorial and its medical staff recently awarded scholarships, totaling $13,000 to seven area students who are attending or will attend an accredited educational institution and have declared a health care-related major.
The HFM medical staff awarded the following students with the Holy Family Medical/Dental Endowment Scholarship. Each of the winners received $2,000.
- Jenna Zahorik – Concordia University; majoring in Occupational Therapy
- Sunny Lee – University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Manitowoc Campus; majoring in Pharmacology and Toxicology and Human Biology
- Jered Muench – Medical College of Wisconsin; majoring in Medicine
- Katherine Satori – University of Wisconsin-Madison; majoring in Biochemistry
- Kaylsta Zdanowski – Bellin College; majoring in Nursing
- Taylor Walesh – University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire; majoring in Nursing
Olivia Ziegler was awarded with the Tomorrow’s Healthcare Professional Scholarship and received $1,000. She will attend Bellin College and major in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Holy Family Memorial and its medical staff created the scholarships to recognize individuals in the community for their outstanding commitment and academic excellence as well as play a role in developing the next generation of health care professionals.