Manitowoc, Wis., December 30, 2021 –To protect the health and safety of Holy Family Memorial (HFM) patients, visitors, and staff, the following visitation guidelines will go into effect at all HFM campuses on Friday, Dec. 31:
- All visitors will be required to pass a health screening, wear a face mask over mouth and nose at all times (including when in a patient’s room), and wear a medical-grade mask at the hospital.
- Hospital visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older.
- Visitors should remain in the patient’s room with their masks on.
- Patients without COVID-19 are allowed one visitor in the hospital, birth center, cancer center, walk-in care, and for appointments and procedures (without hospital stay)
- Patients with or suspected of COVID-19 are ONLY allowed one visitor in the birth center, cancer center, walk-in care, and for appointments and procedures (without hospital stay).
- Patients with or suspected of COVID-19 are not permitted visitors in the hospital.
- There are no visitors allowed in the Emergency Department.
Exceptions to these guidelines may include patients with disabilities regardless of COVID-19 status, end-of-life decisions and care, and other limited situations.
HFM reserves the right to alter or make exceptions to these guidelines at the discretion of its care team. To view Holy Family Memorial’s visitor guidelines, visit hfmhealth.org/visitor-policy.
About Holy Family Memorial
Holy Family Memorial, in affiliation with the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network, is the recognized leader and largest provider of comprehensive health care services in Manitowoc County. Founded by the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity, Holy Family Memorial, rooted in the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, is committed to providing high quality medical care and dedicated to helping individuals in the communities Holy Family Memorial serves achieve healthier lives. The Froedtert & MCW health network operates eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center and adult Level I Trauma Center at Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee. It also includes eight hospital locations, nearly 2,000 physicians and more than 45 health centers and clinics.