Holy Family Memorial invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity in Emergency Medicine.
HFM Emergency Medicine:
- 13,000 ED patient visits annually
- On staff: Five board certified physicians who share twelve, 12 hour shifts per month, running from 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Day and night shifts are shared across the group
- All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health
- Excellent transfer relationships; four three-person paramedic teams available to transfer patients requiring care unavailable at Holy Family Memorial
- Acute care hospital offers private rooms, 10-room OR, hospitalist program and state-of-the-art surgical equipment, diagnostic imaging and laboratory services
- Excellent call panel, STEMI receiving hospital
Holy Family Memorial is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers. We are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicinephysician or other physician with Emergency Medicine experience.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities, and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. In fact, Forbes rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and a high rate of home ownership. Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive. The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
Brittany Shimek, Provider Liaison