339 Reed Avenue, Manitowoc, WI
Hours: Monday and Thursday, 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m.; Tuesday-Wednesday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Adjusted Hours: Christmas Eve 8 a.m.-noon. | New Year’s Eve 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Closed all other holidays.
Schedule an appointment.
Call us at (920) 320-8600 or request an appointment online.
It’s estimated that millions of Americans live with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. If you or someone you care about struggles with mental health or addiction, know you’re not alone. At HFM Behavioral Health, we’re here to help our patients find pathways to heal their body, mind and spirit—as well as find hope and effective tools for sustainable, healthy living. Our team of behavioral health experts utilizes a patient-centered, holistic approach to successfully treat a spectrum of psychiatric disorders.
We’re here for you, in person, virtual or by phone.
Anxiety and coronavirus, coping with the pandemic
The Coping with COVID video series and the article about Teens and Isolation give you tips for dealing with issues relating to the pandemic. View our series of videos at this link, Coping with COVID.
Committed to providing the right mental health and addiction care
From alcoholism and other drug abuse, to anxiety, depression and a range of other mental health issues, our behavioral health experts are here to help you develop effective skills to:
- Change unhealthy or addictive behaviors
- Confront and overcome the struggles of growing up
- Deal with the effects of substance abuse
- Face a trauma and the stress and anxiety it may cause
- Handle life changes brought on by marriage, divorce or the death of a loved one
- Manage disruptive behavioral problems in children, including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Successfully cope with anxiety, depression, low energy, low self-esteem and loneliness
- Take on the challenges of raising a family
Personalized, proven services and treatments
HFM Behavioral Health provides the highest quality care combined with unmatched compassion and sensitivity. We’re proud to offer a variety of proven services and treatment options for your specific needs, including:
- Alcohol and other drug abuse treatments
- Dementia/memory assessments
- Dialectic behavior therapy (DBT)—for patients with difficulty managing their emotions and potentially engaging in self-harm
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) and brainspotting—for treating trauma-related symptoms
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Psychiatric evaluations and mediation management
- Specific services and treatments for children and adolescents
Leading-edge treatment for alcoholism and substance abuse disorders
Alcoholism and substance abuse are diseases. They devastate families and destroy lives every day. At HFM Behavioral Health, we offer the most comprehensive outpatient substance abuse disorder treatment services in the area—providing everything from assessment and outpatient counseling to specialized, medication-assisted treatment (MAT). We’re experts in what we do, and unlike many providers, are certified to provide medications to assist you both in reducing your cravings and urges, as well as preventing withdrawal symptoms. Because we know addiction is not weakness. It’s not willfulness or stubbornness. It’s a chronic and relapsing brain disease. And we’re here to help you with everything from taking the first step to developing a long-term recovery plan.
Lakeshore Memory Clinic
The Lakeshore Memory Clinic is a collaboration between Holy Family Memorial and Felician Village. This clinic offers help for families and patients experiencing the difficulties of memory loss, confusion surrounding daily life, new verbal problems, changes in mood or personality, and problem-solving difficulties that occur with aging. The Lakeshore Memory Clinic offers memory loss assessment, diagnosis, education and symptom management.
The Lakeshore Memory Clinic is located at our Reed Avenue location, 339 Reed Avenue, Manitowoc, WI. This clinic is an affiliate of the Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Institute (WAI) Dementia Diagnostic Clinic Network.
What to expect from your treatment
When you’re treated through HFM Behavioral Health, you can expect to define a clear vision of what you want to have in your life, along with a roadmap of specific goals to achieve your vision. Our team works with you to build on the positive steps you’re already taking, and assists you with additional services and treatments to help you achieve your goals. Our approach is holistic, patient-centered and collaborative—and always focused on moving you past the obstacles preventing you from living your best life.