HFM Gift Shoppe
The HFM Gift Shoppe is located inside the HFM Medical Center at 2300 Western Avenue. Whether you’re looking for a special occasion, a hospital patient or for yourself, we stock a variety of unique items to fit any occasion.
- Spiritual and inspirational jewelry and décor
- Cards and balloons
- Special gifts for patients
- Purses, jewelry, scarves and so much more
The HFM Gift Shoppe is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m, and closed Sundays. For more information, call (920) 320-2750.
The HFM Cafeteria is located at 2300 Western Avenue and is located on the first floor in the northwest wing of the hospital near the main elevators. Dine in our sitting area or on our terrace. The cafeteria features a wide variety of delicious and healthy meal options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ready-to-go salads, soups, sandwiches and other snacks are available between serving times.
- Weekdays (Monday-Friday) 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Hot meals are served:
- Breakfast 7 a.m.-9:15 a.m.
- Lunch 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Dinner 5 p.m.-6 p.m.
Holiday hours may vary.
Espresso Connection Cafe
HFM Medical Center
Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Visit the café inside the HFM Medical Center to enjoy:
- Delicious treats like granola bars, chex mix, cookies, scones, biscotti, and muffins
- Hot Panini sandwiches (served Monday-Friday, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- A variety of espresso drinks including lattes, mochas and chai
- Freshly brewed coffee and tea from Two Rivers Roasting Company
- Healthy yogurt and fresh smoothies–try one of our combinations or make your own
HFM Harbor Town Campus
Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Featuring coffee, smoothies and daily specials.