Fit in the Parks is a free exercise program that provides a variety of fitness opportunities within parks and natural areas around Manitowoc County. Community members are invited to participate in a class that best suits their fitness goals and to discover the benefits of exercising outdoors.
PLEASE NOTE: The Fit in the Park HIIT class scheduled at Red Arrow Park on Thursday, June 29, at 4:30 p.m. is canceled due to poor air quality conditions. Your safety is our top priority, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
This event is in collaboration with Froedtert Holy Family Memorial, Healthiest Manitowoc County and the City of Manitowoc Parks Division.
Things to Know:
- Please arrive at class on time.
- Bring a bottle of water and wear sunscreen.
- Participants should not attend class if they are sick.
- Classes may cancel due to inclement weather or wet grounds.
- There is no guaranteed access to water fountains or restroom facilities at class locations.