Welcome to Holy Family Memorial
We are happy you are here and are proud to be a part of your learning experience.
Prior to placement of clinical students in our network, the following must be completed:
A request for clinical placement is made by school coordinator/advisor to HFM’s Education Dept. and approved prior to student experience start date. (A contract must be in place with HFM and the school).
HFM Student Verification Form is completed by school and student and returned to HFM’s Education Department (Includes health requirements and background checks.)
Student submits Confidentiality Agreement / Orientation Completion Verification – found at the end of the modules – to HFM’s Education Dept.
- Wear your student badge and dress accordingly.
- While working at HFM, please adhere to dress codes and always wear a badge that identifies you.
- Please return any HFM issued badges to the Education Department or you may be charged a replacement fee.
- Remember to keep patients at the center of your experience and practice safety.
- Ask questions if you are not familiar with something.