Holy Family Memorial is offering COVID-19 vaccination for those who meet the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) vaccination criteria.
Registrations will close when all available sessions are filled. Additional vaccination dates and times will be added as we receive vaccine allocations from the state. Appointments are required; walk-ins will not be accepted.
Who is eligible for vaccine at this time:
- healthcare workers
- police and firefighter
- Residents of long-term care
- Adults ages 65 and older
- Education and child care staff
- Individuals enrolled in Medicaid long-term care programs
- Some public-facing essential workers
- Non-frontline essential health care personnel
- Facility staff and residents in congregate living settings
Click here for the latest vaccine eligibility information from DHS.