COVID Booster Shots Now Available.
Schedule your COVID-19 Vaccine.
We are committed to your health and safety and offering convenient vaccinations.
Call (920) 320-3333 to make your vaccine appointment.
COVID-19 vaccinations are open to everyone age 5 and over**.
**Signed parental consent is required for minors to be vaccinated. Please attend the vaccination clinic with your child.
Appointments are required; walk-ins will not be accepted.
COVID-19 booster shots are now available to people age 18 and over who received their last dose of Pfizer or Moderna six months or months ago or more.
COVID-19 Third Dose
In keeping with the CDC’s recommendation for a third dose of COVID-19 vaccine for immunocompromised individuals,* HFM is offering COVID-19 Pfizer and Moderna third dose vaccines now.
* Currently, CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (more than prednisone 20mg/day) or other drugs that may suppress your immune response. These include: methotrexate, Arava (leflunomide), sulfasalazine, Imuran (azathioprine), anti-TNF medications (Enbrel, Humira, Simponi, Cimzia, Remicade), JAK inhibitors (Xeljanz, Olumiant, Rinvoq), Actemra, Orencia, Kevzara, Cosentyx, Taltz, Stelara, Benlysta, Skyrizi, or Tremfya.
Call 920-320-3333 to schedule a vaccine.
Families of children age 5 and up and all adult students are encouraged to get their COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccination is the only way to prevent COVID-19.
Even though many children get sick with COVID-19 and have only mild–or even no–symptoms–they can still spread it to others. And some children do get very ill–especially those with chronic health conditions.
Even though many children get sick with COVID-19 and have only mild–or even no–symptoms–they can still spread it to others. And some children do get very ill–especially those with chronic health conditions. COVID-19 vaccine can be given at an already scheduled appointment with a provider or scheduled by calling HFM’s COVID Hotline: 920-320-3333. A variety of times are offered.
COIVD-19 Facts for Students
- The Pfizer vaccine is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently approved for children ages 5 and up.
- The vaccine provides protection against COVID-19 variants, such as the Delta variant
- The COVID-19 vaccine can be given at the same time as other routine vaccines.
- Parents may make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine at the same time they schedule their child’s vaccine–even at HFM’s pediatric clinic.
- There is no out-of-pocket cost to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. An administration fee is billed to insurance; however, any cost not covered by insurance will not be billed to the patient. In addition, there is no cost to individuals without insurance
Vaccination for COVID-19 remains the best way to fight this potentially serious illness.