Schedule your COVID-19 Vaccine.
COVID-19 Boosters Now Available
The CDC recently recommended new versions of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 boosters. These "updated boosters" protect against both the original strain of COVID-19 and the omicron variant, so they offer more complete protection. People can get a single updated booster if it has been at least two months since they completed their primary vaccination series or it has been at least two months since they received their most recent booster.
COVID-19 vaccines are now available for children ages six months to four years
Signed parental consent is required for minors to be vaccinate. Please attend the vaccination with your child.
Call 920-320-3333 to make your vaccine appointment.
We are committed to your health and safety and offering convenient vaccinations.
Appointments are required; walk-ins will not be accepted.
Families of children age 5 and up and all adult students are encouraged to get their COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccination is the only way to prevent COVID-19.
Even though many children get sick with COVID-19 and have only mild–or even no–symptoms–they can still spread it to others. And some children do get very ill–especially those with chronic health conditions.
Even though many children get sick with COVID-19 and have only mild–or even no–symptoms–they can still spread it to others. And some children do get very ill–especially those with chronic health conditions. COVID-19 vaccine can be given at an already scheduled appointment with a provider or scheduled by calling HFM’s COVID Hotline: 920-320-3333. A variety of times are offered.
COIVD-19 Facts for Students
- The Pfizer vaccine is the only COVID-19 vaccine currently approved for children ages 5 and up.
- The vaccine provides protection against COVID-19 variants, such as the Delta variant
- The COVID-19 vaccine can be given at the same time as other routine vaccines.
- Parents may make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine at the same time they schedule their child’s vaccine–even at HFM’s pediatric clinic.
- There is no out-of-pocket cost to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. An administration fee is billed to insurance; however, any cost not covered by insurance will not be billed to the patient. In addition, there is no cost to individuals without insurance
Vaccination for COVID-19 remains the best way to fight this potentially serious illness.