Direct access therapy through HFM Rehab Plus
At HFM Rehab Plus, we’re committed to providing you with the right care, in the right setting, for the right outcomes. Direct access therapy provides you an opportunity to seek physical therapy when you need it—without the need for a physician’s referral or prescription. You’ll be evaluated and treated by our expert team without spending the extra time and money to first see a physician.
Who’s eligible for direct access therapy?
Direct access therapy is available for anyone with private insurance who has musculoskeletal problems. Children under the age of 18 must have a parent with them in order to participate in therapy.
While not all conditions apply, direct access therapy is ideal for the following conditions:
- Arthritis disorders
- Cumulative trauma disorders
- Foot pain
- Gait and balance disorders
- Low back pain
- Muscle and joint strains or sprains
- Neck pain
- Sports and recreational injuries
- Vestibular disorders
- Work-related injuries
Get started today
If you have a condition that could benefit from physical therapy, consider our direct access option. Follow these three simple steps to get started today:
1. Call HFM Rehab Plus at (920) 320-3100. We’ll ask for information about your condition and insurance coverage.
2. Wait for us to coordinate your insurance approval. At HFM Rehab Plus, we make it easy for you by contacting your insurance provider directly to receive approval for your direct access therapy.
3. Schedule your appointment. Once we receive approval from your insurance, we’ll contact you to set up your therapy appointments.