Becoming a parent:
Becoming a parent is a wonderful, magical time, but there can be a lot to learn before you meet your baby. At times it can feel overwhelming to think about what you need to know before you give birth; especially if this is your first time. That’s why HFM Women’s Health offers a prenatal class to help you and your partner get ready for all the first stages of parenthood.
Class topics include:
- Understanding labor and the birth process
- Comfort measures for labor, including epidural information
- Tour of HFM Labor and Delivery Center
- Immediate postpartum care and transition home with baby
Date and time:
- Saturday, April 27 2019
- 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- HFM Medical Center
- Manitowoc Room, 1st floor
- 2300 Western Ave.
- Manitowoc WI, 54220
- Get Directions