Date and time:
- Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Registration/Continental Breakfast: 7:15 a.m.
- DOT Supervisory Training: 7:30-10 a.m.
- Reasonable Suspicion Training: 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- HFM Harbor Town Campus – Cooperstown Room
- 1650 S 41st Street
- Manitowoc, WI 54220
- Get Directions
DOT Supervisory Training-$35 per person
Brief overview of the Department of Transportation (DOT) drug & alcohol testing regulations:
- 60 minutes of presentation and discussion on alcohol use and abuse
- 60 minutes of presentation and discussion on drug use and abuse
Reasonable Suspicion Training-$5 per person
Brief overview of DOT drug and alcohol regulations that will include discussion of best practices, as well as role plays and case examples. Other topics covered will be problem identification, documentation and intervention practices to integrate into your organization’s policy and procedures.
This training complies with the U.S. Department of Transportation supervisory training requirements for alcohol misuse and controlled substance use. Cost to attend BOTH sessions for first-time attendees is $50/person. For returning supervisors, cost is $35 for BOTH sessions with proof of certificate from prior HFM training.
Register by Wednesday, April 10 by calling (920) 320-4650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.