Memberships at HFM Wellness Center
We offer a variety of membership options to best suit your needs. From no-commitment, month-to-month memberships, to discounts for corporate groups, military, seniors, students and more, discover which membership is right for you.
Membership options and pricing
Month-to-month, no commitment
- Primary member – $50/month
- Additional members – $35/month
- Primary member – $42/month
- Additional members – $28/month
Access Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. – close
- Primary member – $37/month
- Additional members – $23/month
Please note, new membership requires an enrollment fee of $50 per person. And all rates are subject to change.
Discounts are available for a variety of groups, including:
- Corporate or group memberships
Some insurance companies and health coverage programs also offer fitness/wellness center membership advantages such as rate reimbursements or financial incentives. While we don’t manage these programs directly, we’re able to support you in receiving the benefit by printing out utilization reports. Here are just some of the insurance programs that our members have received incentives through:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Humana Vitality
- UnitedHealth Care
We offer a variety of convenient membership payment options, including:
- Automatic monthly withdrawal from a checking or savings account
- Cash or personal check.-Please note that there is an additional charge of $1.50 per month for payments in cash or by check.
- Monthly charge to a VISA or MasterCard
Our cancellation policy
Cancellations may not be made during the 12 month commitment period. Cancellations after the 12 month period require a 30 day notice. Exceptions for relocation made be made. Members who experience an injury or illness may place a hold on their membership until healthy enough to resume training.
Your membership includes
When you become a member of our HFM Wellness Center, you receive more than just access to our facility—you get:
- An exercise orientation where our expert staff will design a personalized program tailored to your specific fitness goals
- An extensive selection of cardiovascular training equipment
- Comprehensive circuit and free weight training areas
- Free towel service and many spa amenities, including soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body wash and more
- Unlimited access to education from our expert staff—from answering questions and tweaking your routine, to helping maximize your time at the gym through a variety of fitness classes
- Unlimited access to executive-style locker rooms with dry saunas
- Unlimited yoga, group exercise, water classes, cycling classes and more
- Special rates for massage therapy and personal training with our certified specialists.
- Discounts on fitness testing to determine your current fitness level and the improvements you make.