Discrimination is against the law.
Holy Family Memorial complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Holy Family Memorial does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Holy Family Memorial:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you believe that Holy Family Memorial has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
You can file a grievance in person or by mail or fax. If you need help filing a grievance, Patient Relations is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/filing-with-ocr/index.html.
انتباه: إذا كنت تتحدث لغة أخرى، فإن خدمات المساعدة اللغوية متوفرة لك مجانا. اتصل بالرقم 3000-805-414 (رقم الصم
Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese):
Deitsch (Pennsylvania Dutch):
Wann du [Deitsch (Pennsylvania German / Dutch)] schwetzscht, kannscht du mitaus Koschte ebber gricke, ass dihr helft mit die englisch Schprooch. Ruf selli Nummer uff: Call 414-805-3000 (TTY: 1-800-947-3529)