Federal guidelines require Holy Family Memorial to post a list of standard charges for each hospital inpatient and outpatient service or item provided. This list is a machine-readable format and not meant to be opened by a web browser. Clicking the links below will begin a file download.
Chargemaster Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Chargemaster?
The Chargemaster is a comprehensive list of hospital inpatient and outpatient charges that Holy Family Memorial bills for. This is a starting point for charges, not what patients are billed.
Is the charge listed on the Chargemaster what the patient can expect to pay?
No. The Chargemaster is the starting point for charges, but what the patient is billed will depend on their insurance, if any, as well as the services, procedures, and items used at the time of service.
What are factors that determine charges beyond the Chargemaster?
The total amount Holy Family Memorial bills vary from one patient to the next and will ultimately depend on the services and items received. Some of those variants include:
- How long the service takes to complete
- How long the patient takes to recover from the service
- If the procedure is more or less difficult than expected
- What kind of medications are administered
- If complications arose during the procedure
- If additional treatment was required