Hours: Monday thru Thursday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Fridays 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Cardiac Rehab open Monday, Wednesday, Friday for scheduled classes.
HFM Rehab Plus
At HFM Rehab Plus, we’re committed to collaborating with our patients and providing the right rehabilitation care throughout their recovery. Our expert team of highly skilled physical, occupational and speech therapists is here to work with you to build a personalized plan to maximize your function and meet your goals—whether it’s getting back to competitive athletics or simply building strength to get off the couch.
While the issues we treat vary greatly, our approach remains the same—we provide the right care, in the right setting, for the right outcomes. And we’re here for you throughout every step of the process, from coordinating your rehab insurance benefits and providing quick access to therapy, to collaborating with our HFM Wellness Center to provide you the resources needed to continue to maintain and improve your health after your rehab therapy is complete. We even offer self-pay therapy services if you don’t have insurance or have a very high deductible, which provides a significant discount compared to insurance-billed services. We do everything we can so you remain focused on your rehabilitation—not on bills, paperwork and schedules.
With a focus on restoring function of the body from injury, surgery, or simply pain our licensed physical therapy experts at HFM Rehab Plus are here to identify the cause of your symptoms, educate you on how to best manage them and work with you to create an individualized plan to improve your function and quality of life. Staff are well trained to work with all populations and will customize treatment based upon the patients evaluation.
Our team has expertise in treating a wide range of injuries and issues, including:
- Arthritis disorders
- Cumulative trauma disorders
- Foot pain
- Gait and balance disorders
- Improving athletic performance
- Low back and neck pain
- Muscle and joint strains and sprains
- Neurological disorders
- Pre and postoperative orthopaedic conditions
- Sports and recreational injuries
- TMJ disorders
- Vestibular disorders
- Work-related injuries
Our proven, evidence-based treatment options include:
- Aquatic pool therapy
- Augmented soft tissue mobilization
- Manual therapy techniques to address muscle and joint issues
- Modalities including ultrasounds and iontophoresis
- Specific exercises to reduce pain and improve function
And because we’re committed to providing the right care to any patient in need, our physical therapy services are available without a physician’s referral through our Direct Access Therapy program.
At HFM Rehab Plus, we also offer comprehensive outpatient occupational therapy if you’re experiencing a physical disability or dysfunction of your hand, wrist or arm. Our licensed occupational therapists, certified hand therapists and certified occupational therapy assistants are experts in the evaluation and treatment of:
- Ankle and leg swelling
- Arthritis disorders of the hand, wrist and arm
- Cognitive disabilities resulting from a head injury
- Hand, wrist and elbow injuries
- Upper body work-related injuries and cumulative trauma disorders
Based on your specific diagnosis and needs, our team is experienced in a variety of procedures and treatments, including:
- Custom hand, wrist and arm splinting
- Lymphedema management
- Manual therapy and personalized exercise techniques
Our licensed speech pathologists are specially trained to evaluate and treat children and adults with speech, language and swallowing problems. We’re here to provide expert care for:
- Cognitive disorders following TBI
- Developing augmentative communication systems
- Fluency (stuttering) therapy
- Speech and swallowing issues associated with everything from a stroke/CVA to neurological disease
- Treatment following head/neck cancer
- Vocal disorders associated with GERD
- Voice disorder treatment
Our speech therapy team also offers specialty services when required, including modified barium swallow studies.
Specialty rehab services
At HFM Rehab Plus, we’re committed to staying on the leading-edge of rehab treatments and services. We’re proud to offer an array of specialty rehab services, including:
- Aquatic therapy
- ASTYM® therapy
- Concussion care
- Dry needling
- Functional capacity evaluations
- HFM Survivorship & Rehab Program
- Home care services
- Lymphedema therapy
- Modified barium swallow studies
- Pediatric therapy
- Pelvic floor and incontinence rehabilitation
- Self-pay therapy services
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Work conditioning
HFM Wellness Center—here throughout your therapy and beyond
As you recover and end your rehab therapy care with HFM Rehab Plus, we encourage you to utilize our HFM Wellness Center to continue to improve and maintain your health and well-being. Featuring everything from a warm water therapy pool, lap pool and fully equipped exercise facility, to structured classes for all activity levels and a variety of spa-like amenities, our HFM Wellness Center provides all the resources you need to keep your mind, body and spirit in top shape. Be sure to ask your therapist for your free seven-visit guest pass following your therapy!
3 convenient locations to serve you best
We want your rehab to be as convenient as possible, and we’re proud to offer our services at both our Harbor Town Campus and Lakefront Campus, as well as at our HFM Medical Center. Please note, some of our specialty services are location-dependent, but we do our best to accommodate your schedule and needs. Call us at (920) 320-3100 today to schedule your appointment.