It’s estimated that millions of Americans live with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. If you or someone you care about struggles with mental health or addiction, know you’re not alone. At HFM Behavioral Health, we’re here to help our patients find pathways to heal their body, mind and spirit—as well as find hope and effective tools for sustainable, healthy living. Our team of behavioral health experts utilizes a patient-centered, holistic approach to successfully treat a spectrum of psychiatric disorders.
Committed to providing the right mental health and addiction care
From alcoholism and other drug abuse, to anxiety, depression and a range of other mental health issues, our behavioral health experts are here to help you develop effective skills to:
- Change unhealthy or addictive behaviors
- Confront and overcome the struggles of growing up
- Deal with the effects of substance abuse
- Face a trauma and the stress and anxiety it may cause
- Handle life changes brought on by marriage, divorce or the death of a loved one
- Manage disruptive behavioral problems in children, including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Successfully cope with anxiety, depression, low energy, low self-esteem and loneliness
- Take on the challenges of raising a family
Personalized, proven services and treatments
HFM Behavioral Health provides the highest quality care combined with unmatched compassion and sensitivity. We’re proud to offer a variety of proven services and treatment options for your specific needs, including:
- Alcohol and other drug abuse treatments
- Dementia/memory assessments
- Dialectic behavior therapy (DBT)—for patients with difficulty managing their emotions and potentially engaging in self-harm
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) and brainspotting—for treating trauma-related symptoms
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Psychiatric evaluations and mediation management
- Specific services and treatments for children and adolescents
Leading-edge treatment for alcoholism and substance abuse disorders
Alcoholism and substance abuse are diseases. They devastate families and destroy lives every day. At HFM Behavioral Health, we offer the most comprehensive outpatient substance abuse disorder treatment services in the area—providing everything from assessment and outpatient counseling to specialized, medication-assisted treatment (MAT). We’re experts in what we do, and unlike many providers, are certified to provide medications to assist you both in reducing your cravings and urges, as well as preventing withdrawal symptoms. Because we know addiction is not weakness. It’s not willfulness or stubbornness. It’s a chronic and relapsing brain disease. And we’re here to help you with everything from taking the first step to developing a long-term recovery plan.
Our Behavioral Health Providers
What to expect from your treatment
When you’re treated through HFM Behavioral Health, you can expect to define a clear vision of what you want to have in your life, along with a roadmap of specific goals to achieve your vision. Our team works with you to build on the positive steps you’re already taking, and assists you with additional services and treatments to help you achieve your goals. Our approach is holistic, patient-centered and collaborative—and always focused on moving you past the obstacles preventing you from living your best life.
A note regarding our no-show policy
At HFM Behavioral Health, we’re committed to increasing our community’s access to our services. When a patient fails to keep an appointment or cancels at the last minute, our professional time goes unused and others in need fail to get critical, timely care. All of our patients receive information regarding our no-show policy both during their initial call to our office for services, as well as at their first appointment. But, we wanted to take a moment to provide another reminder on why we have this policy in place.
We also understand that on rare occasions, there may be extenuating circumstances that prevent a patient from calling to cancel or reschedule their appointment. If we made a scheduling error or you believe you deserve special consideration for a no-show/late cancellation, please download and complete this No-Show/Late Cancel Appeal Form and deliver or mail it to HFM Behavioral Health within two weeks of your missed appointment.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or on any of the services we offer, we’re only a phone call away. Don’t let another day go by suffering from addiction or another mental health issue. Give us a call at (920) 320-8600 and get on your path to a better, healthier life.