At Pediatrics, our pediatricians provide your child with the right care—from birth through the journey to adulthood. We treat your child like they’re our own, and are proud to offer expert, compassionate, comprehensive pediatric health care services.
Call to schedule your child’s appointment. And if you need to get ahold of us afterhours or on weekends, our answering service will forward your message to our pediatrician on call.
Your child’s pediatrician or clinician is committed to helping improve your child’s behavioral and mental health as well as their physical health. When needed, your child’s doctor or clinician will refer your child to our Concert Health partner to help them overcome challenges and restore a healthy emotional balance.
HFM offers the following influenza vaccines:
- Quadrivalent Flu vaccine-offers coverage against 4 strains of the influenza virus
- High Dose Flu vaccine- a more concentrated formulation that offers coverage against 3 strains of the influenza virus
Where to Get a Flu Shot
We offer flu and pneumonia shots at the following locations:
Froedtert Pharmacy – Harbor Town
1650 S 41st Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
- Available for people over age 18.
- Walk-in during regular business hours; no appointment needed.
- $0 copay with most insurance plans
Our comprehensive pediatric services include:
- Minor surgical procedures
- Newborn care
- Reach Out and Read Program
- Same-day appointments for acute illnesses and injuries, along with same-day lab and x-ray services
- Treatment and management of common childhood illnesses, complicated pediatric issues and chronic diseases
- Well-child exams and sports physicals
Choosing Your Pediatrician
We’re proud to offer a team of pediatric specialists dedicated to providing your child with the right care—and you with peace of mind. Find the right pediatric provider for your child today.
Manitowoc County’s Only Dedicated Pediatric Clinic
Pediatrics provides children’s health care services in a conveniently located setting you—and your child—are sure to love. From separate waiting rooms for illness versus routine or injury visits, to an engaging pediatric waiting area featuring a stunning, 180-gallon freshwater aquarium and a variety of activity stations to keep your child busy before you meet with your provider, we’re always looking out for you and your family’s health and well-being.
4303 Michigan Avenue
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Emergency Parental Permission Form
Parents who are going to be away from their children can complete the Emergency Parental Permission Form to designate caregivers who are authorized to get medical care for their children. For questions, please call our clinic at 920-320-2436.
Unaccompanied Minor Consent Form