The Second Opinion Program offers patients and their families the opportunity to meet with our experts to ask questions about a diagnosis or treatment options. Our goal is to work with you to find the best possible treatment plan for your individual needs and lifestyle.
When to Seek a Second Opinion
- You want to confirm a diagnosis received elsewhere
- You have been offered several treatment alternatives from other physicians and aren’t sure which to choose
- You want to be informed of all treatment options
- You have questions about the risks and side effects associated with treatments
- All of your questions haven’t been answered by other providers
- You want to be reassured about your care
Request a Second Opinion
The Second Opinion Program is available for many services and is often utilized for cancer, orthopaedics, urology, heart, ENT and surgery. To request a second opinion, call the clinic of the medical specialty.