Our sports medicine experts are dedicated to keeping local athletes healthy and active. We do this through:
- Specialized assessment and treatment for sports-related injuries
- Educating our area’s athletes, coaches and parents about injury prevention and recognition
- Sports Concussion Clinic
- Strength, flexibility, conditioning and endurance training
- Speed camps
- Deploying Athletic Trainers to support sports programs
On field medical coverage of local athletic events
Our athletic trainers provide sports medicine coverage for many area sports organizations, including:
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School
- Roncalli High School
- Manitowoc Chiefs
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay-Manitowoc Campus
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay-Sheboygan Campus
HFM Harbor Town Campus
1650 S 41st Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Call 920-320-5421 for inquiries regarding coverage or services.
Regenerative medicine uses your body’s own natural healing ability to treat injury and degenerative disease. Your own blood or stem cells can be used for healing. Treatment with regenerative medicine can lead to healing of injury or significant improvement in pain associated with degenerative diseases such as arthritis.
Sports Concussion Clinic
Our sports medicine team provides diagnostic concussion evaluations and concussion management services as well as education and community service.