Schedule an appointment today.
Call HFM General & Vascular Surgery at 920-320-3165 to schedule an appointment.
The best way to ensure a speedy recovery after surgery is to have highly qualified surgeons, anesthesia providers and nurses using leading-edge technology and evidenced-based practices. That’s what you’ll find when you choose Holy Family Memorial for your surgery. Our surgeons are not only extraordinary surgeons but are caring individuals who are concerned about all aspects of your care; physical, mental and spiritual so your surgical journey is as easy as possible.
We have surgical specialists in a variety of fields to meet all of the surgical needs of our community, including:
- Cancer treatment—screenings and surgical procedures for common cancers, including: colorectal, breast, esophagus, stomach, lung, liver, skin, ovarian, thyroid and others
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) surgery—tubes in ears, remove tonsils, septum repair or reposition, turbinate reduction surgery, and endoscopic sinus surgery
- General surgery—hernia repair, gall bladder removal, varicose vein repair
- Gynecological surgery—hysterectomies, incontinence treatment, endometrial ablation
- Orthopaedic surgery—joint replacements, sports medicine injury repair
- Urological surgery—Incontinence treatment, enlarged prostate treatment
Virtual Surgery Tours
The following videos are cinematic simulations of a patient’s experience having a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy (gallbladder surgery). These films feature Holy Family Memorial health professionals and volunteers. Some aspects of the surgical process have been shortened or eliminated for timing. More personal history questions are asked than what is portrayed, and actual events can take longer than shown. Each patient and surgery is unique.
Surgical Updates with EASE
Surgery can be a scary experience for the patient and their loved ones. Finding out you need surgery can lead to anxiety for both you and your loved ones. Holy Family Memorial offers the EASE application during major surgeries at Holy Family Memorial Medical Center. The EASE application is a HIPAA compliant texting application that allows your family and friends to receive updates from the operating room to their mobile device.
HFM Second Opinion Program
When diagnosed with a life-threatening or serious condition you may want to consider seeking a second opinion. Our doctors are available to provide second opinions for a variety of medical specialties