The birth of a child is one of the most exciting, joyous events life has to offer. Our experienced, board-certified doctors and caring staff look forward to helping you and your family have the most memorable and positive birth experience. Every pregnancy is unique. That’s why we work closely with you to personalize your birth plan and provide additional services you may need during your pregnancy, labor, delivery and postpartum care.
COVID-19 and Pregnancy
As we navigate a world where COVID-19 is part of our new normal, it is natural for you to have questions about how this affects your pregnancy. Click Here for information.
Pregnancy Care From Your OBGYN
We provide the following services for pregnancy care:
- Care, planning, and screenings before pregnancy
- Prenatal care for mom and baby
- Pregnancy ultrasound
- Labor and delivery
- Follow-up postpartum care including physical exam, family planning, and emotional well-being
Additional pregnancy care includes:
- OB STAT team – A specially trained group of professionals available 24/7 to care for you if an obstetrical emergency arises.
- Neonatal care – Our staff is trained in neonatal resuscitation, and we partner with a regional level III neonatal unit to provide care in the event your baby would need any specialized services.
- Infertility evaluation – We understand that every couple, individual, and situation is personal and unique. Our staff will work with you to discuss any fertility questions or concerns you may have. Services include infertility workshops, evaluation, and fallopian tube exams.
Women’s & Children’s Center
Deliver your baby in our fully remodeled Women’s and Children’s Center located on the fourth floor of Holy Family Memorial Hospital. Take a virtual tour to the right or call 920-320-2266.
Childbirth Education Classes
When starting a family, there are a lot of resources available to help you prepare for your new arrival. Blogs, books, and advice from friends can provide insight into what to expect. HFM also offers patients the opportunity to learn and ask questions directly with our providers through our in-person childbirth classes.
Pre/Post-Natal Mindfulness Classes
HFM Wellness Center is pleased to offer a pre and post-natal class focused on helping you feel comfortable, relaxed and fit during your pregnancy and after. Implementing stretches and relaxation exercises will help to increase energy and stamina while improving your strength, flexibility and balance.
This class, guided by yoga instructor Corinne Knab, will address the concerns of each trimester with safe, effective stretches and exercises. As your pregnancy progresses and your body changes modifications will include specialized yoga blocks, bolsters, chairs and straps to ensure safe practice. Students will learn deep breathing exercises and guided relaxation to help ease labor and delivery and promote a healthy recovery.
Class participants will have limited access to additional HFM Wellness Center equipment and services. Additional equipment and services may have additional fees.
- HFM Wellness Center
- 4th Tuesday each month
- 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- $5 for HFM patients*
- $10 for non-HFM patients
*Ask your HFM Women’s Health provider for discount code to use for class registration.
Caring for Your Newborn
Caring for a new baby can seem overwhelming, but you are not alone. HFM is here to help you care for your little one from newborn on. HFM Women’s Health works closely with HFM Pediatrics to care for your family from birth to college.