Employee Assistance Program
The emotional health and well-being of your employees is one of your greatest assets.
Help your employees effectively face the challenges of modern life with our HFM Work Health Options Employee Assistance Program (EAP). It’s a win-win—your employees get the support they need and remain focused on superior job performance that keeps your business thriving.
Learn more about how HFM Work Health Options and Froedtert & MCW Workforce Health can work for your business. Contact us today.
Our HFM Work Health Options EAP provides high-quality, confidential assistance to your employees and their family members who are experiencing personal problems that may affect their performance at work. By implementing a proactive EAP, you can lower your costs by:
- Reducing absenteeism, tardiness and attrition
- Reducing workers’ compensation and health claims
- Reducing worker errors and conflicts
- Improving employee relations, job performance, morale and health
- Assisting those employees whose job performance has been affected in returning to full acceptable performance levels
- Containing costs by preventing unnecessary utilization of medical benefits, long-term disability and workers’ compensation claims through professional intake and referral services
- Supporting leadership via education and consultation to create and maintain a positive, productive work environment for all employees
Through our HFM Work Health Options EAP, we also provide leadership and professional development for teams or individuals, personal coaching and team facilitation.