FAQs for Employees & Family Members
Your EAP visits are confidential; however, there are a few exceptions to confidentiality that include the following:
- Reporting suspected child abuse or neglect
- Reporting if there is an imminent danger to client or others
- Reporting information required by court subpoena
- With written permission from client to another party
1520 S. 41st Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220
All employees and family members living in the home, to incldue partners, spouses, children and step-children up to the age of 26 years old, can access EAP.
These services are offered as a benefit by your employer at no charge.
If you have used your EAP sessions and your issue is not resolved, then a referral will be given to a community-based agency. EAP is available to help you determine if the cost of treatment is covered by your health insurance plan.
Our Employee Assistance Program provides professional staff to confidentially address issues which concern you and/or your family members. Call to schedule an appointment, during which time the following services will be provided:
- An assessment and plan of action
- Short-term problem resolution
- Referral if necessary
- Follow-up and case management services
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Anxiety and depression
- Weight management
- Chronic illness
- Death of a friend or family member
- Marital/relationship problems
- Parent-child conflicts
- Performance issues
- Career decisions
No. We can help you find a prescriber if medication is needed.