Effective Immediately: To provide a safe environment for our patients, staff, vendors, and community, Holy Family Memorial and Froedtert Health are placing temporary restriction on all non-essential access to our hospitals, clinics and extended campuses, including non-patient care and administrative sites. Knowing that our vendors and suppliers bring a critical level of knowledge to support safe patient care, we understand that essential work must continue on site. Unfortunately, our community/region is experiencing an incredible increase in the transmission of COVID-19 variants that is directly impacting our health care system. Therefore, Froedtert Health is limiting non-essential access to our facilities.
What does this mean for you as a product supplier or service provider?
- All face-to-face interactions should be cancelled or rescheduled to take advantage of conference calls, Webex or other video-capable technologies.
- Service/support activities requiring a presence on campus relating to direct patient care should proceed according to normal business routines, including check in. Coordinate other on-campus activities with the relevant department leader prior to entering any Holy Family Memorial and Froedtert Health campus.
- Representatives providing maintenance services and/or repair on equipment or facilities must coordinate on-campus activities with the relevant department leader prior to entering any Holy Family Memorial and Froedtert Health campus.
- Contracted service providers should coordinate on-campus activities with their Froedtert Health assigned-business owner to determine when a physical presence is absolutely required.
- Be advised that on-campus access can be revoked and/or meetings cancelled at any time should Holy Family Memorial and Froedtert Health staff believe the meeting to be non-critical, suspect you are exhibiting symptoms common to COVID- 19 or your presence places you at risk of coming in contact with COVID-19.
We expect and appreciate your compliance with these temporary measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and community through this unprecedented period. Holy Family Memorial and Froedtert Health vendor representatives working on administrative, contracting, or other non-support engagements are advised that use of a conference/video call is preferred and, in no way, reflects negatively on you or your company.
When at any Holy Family Memorial and Froedtert Health facility:
- Wear a medical grade mask over nose and mouth at all times.
- Practice social distancing.
- Complete required health screenings upon entry.
- Limit the amount of time spent outside of your designated work area.
Should you have questions, please contact your regular Holy Family Memorial contact.