Our goal is to provide a safe, healing environment. For everyone’s safety, please respect these guidelines.
Everyone in our facilities is required to wear a well-fitting face mask over their mouth and nose at all times. If you do not have your own mask, one will be provided to you.
Patients: A well-fitting face mask must be worn over your mouth and nose at all times, unless otherwise instructed by your care team. Exceptions will be made for patients who are unable to wear a face mask due to a medical condition or disability.
Visitors and staff: A well-fitting face mask must be worn over your mouth and nose at all times. This includes when in a patient’s room. Exceptions will not be made for visitors or staff.
Our visitor policy allows for the following:
*Guidelines for visiting a patient in isolation:
- Limit of two visitors at the same time. Follow other designated visitor guidelines above.
- Visitors should go directly to the patient’s room and remain in the room during the visit, except to use the public restroom.
- For everyone’s safety, visitors should wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all instructions provided.
- Visitors must pass a health screening.
- Visitors under 18 years of age must be supervised at all times by an adult. For adults in the emergency department or hospital, the adult cannot be the patient.
Exceptions may include:
- Patients with disabilities or who are minors; end-of-life decisions and care; other limited situations.
We understand the importance of keeping patients connected with their loved ones while receiving care. To stay connected, we encourage patients and families to use phone or video chat with anyone who is unable to visit.
To provide a safe environment for our patients, staff, vendors, and community, Froedtert Health is placing temporary restriction on all non-essential access to our hospitals, clinics and extended campuses, including non-patient care and administrative sites. Knowing that our vendors and suppliers bring a critical level of knowledge to support safe patient care, we understand that essential work must continue on site. Please coordinate all visits with your Holy Family Memorial representative and/or relevant department leader prior to entering any location.
All vendors will be required to pass a health screening for COVID-19 symptoms and must provide their own well-fitting face mask, to be worn over their mouth and nose at all times.
How to Prepare for Your Visit
- Please wear a well-fitting face covering over your mouth and nose when entering our facilities and during your visit. If you do not have a face covering, we will provide one.
When You Arrive
Our staff will welcome you at your designated entrance or check-in desk. To ensure the safety of everyone, you and anyone accompanying you should:
- Let us know if you are ill or if you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, body aches, headache, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Sanitize your hands.
- Wear your well-fitting face covering over your mouth and nose at all times. Ask for a face mask, if you do not already have one.
- Allow extra time for a health screening when you arrive. We will take your temperature and ask additional screening questions at each entrance.