When you or your loved one can’t wait for an appointment, come to Holy Family Memorial’s Walk-In Care. Here, a board certified family medicine physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant will treat you quickly and accurately. You’ll also have immediate and convenient access to lab and x-ray services.
Conditions treated at HFM Walk-In Care:
- Simple fractures
- Minor cuts and burns
- Ear infections
- Cough and cold
- Strep throat
- Sprains and strains
- Simple wound infections
When to go to the Emergency Department:
Go directly to the Emergency Department or call 911 if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Loss of consciousness
- Chest pain
- Signs of a heart attack or stroke
- Severe shortness of breath
- Bleeding that does not stop after 10 minutes of direct pressure
- Severe allergic reaction, if breathing is difficult
- Major injury, such as head trauma
- Persistent vomiting or vomiting blood
If you are at one of our walk-in clinics and a provider determines your condition is an emergency, the HFM staff will help get you to the right facility.
The Emergency Department is located at 2300 Western Avenue, Manitowoc, WI.