Holy Family Memorial and its medical staff are proud to announce the 2017 scholarship winners. All the students will be pursuing advanced degrees in a healthcare field.
The HFM medical staff awarded the following students with the Holy Family Medical/Dental Endowment Scholarship. Each of the winners received $2,000.
- Ireland Fenlon – University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Cadee Osterloth – Carroll University
- Jeremy Fessler – University of Wisconsin-Manitowoc
- Elizabeth Siikarla – University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Stephanie Ledvina – Lakeshore Technical College
- Emerson Boettcher was awarded with the Tomorrow’s Healthcare Professional Scholarship received $1,000. She will attend the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Holy Family Memorial and its medical staff created the scholarships to recognize youth in the community for their outstanding commitment and academic excellence as well as play a role in developing the next generation of healthcare professionals.