Pharmacy staff members are an important part of your health care team. Our pharmacists work closely with your provider to ensure the most appropriate medications are dosed safely and accurately to treat your condition, at the lowest possible cost.
In addition to your prescription medication, we offer many other services and items, including over-the-counter medications such as aspirin, antacids, cough/cold medications and vitamins at significantly reduced cost.
Froedtert Pharmacy — Harbor Town, located in Manitowoc, is your one stop for all of your pharmacy needs. We accept most insurances, Medicaid, Medicare Part B and Medicare Part D. Text alert notifications are available when prescriptions are ready for pick-up.
Get Prescriptions by Mail
We offer home delivery services where many prescriptions can be delivered right to your door at no additional cost. Visit froedtert.com/pharmacy/home-delivery to enroll today.
Help With Your Prescriptions and More
- MedSync — We coordinate your medication refills so they are all due at the same time each month, saving you time and simplifying your life.
- Medication packaging systems.
- Refill authorization.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring.
- Patient education programs.
- Delivery service for customers who receive medications via our compliance packaging.
- Medicare Part D plan reviews — Call us to schedule a review of your current medications to assist you in the selection of a Medicare Part D insurance plan.
- Immunizations — Our pharmacists are certified to administer adult immunizations, including Shingrix (protect against shingles), flu and numerous other vaccines
- Medication therapy management consultations — A face-to-face meeting with a pharmacist who reviews your medications to ensure you are getting the best care while potentially reducing monthly out-of-pocket costs.
- Pet medications.
Stay in Touch With the Pharmacy
Manage medications and communications with the pharmacy through MyChart in the Froedtert & MCW app.
Save Money on Medications
We understand that medication costs can be expensive. That’s why we look for savings for each customer by finding lower-cost alternatives (generic), patient assistance programs and manufacturer coupons.
Safe Medication Disposal
Safely dispose of extra or expired medications, including controlled substances, in the MedSafe unit located inside of the Froedtert Pharmacy — Harbor Town. Place pills in a quart-size resealable storage bag. Pills can be mixed into one bag. Liquids, creams and powders can stay in the original container with caps tightened. Please remove personal identification on the packaging.
- Pills, tablets, capsules
- Ointments, creams, lotions
- Non-aerosol inhalers, nebulizer solutions
- Liquid medications (less than 4 oz.)
- Sharps — needles, syringes
- Aerosol spray cans
- Illegal drugs
- Chemotherapy medications