Urgent Medical Matters:
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or your provider’s office. DO NOT use the patient portal to reach your provider in case of emergency.
A Froedtert & MCW account with access to MyChart is your secure, online health connection where you can make and view appointments, see your health history and get test results. With a Froedtert & MCW account, you have enhanced access to your medical records at Holy Family Memorial – and anywhere in the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network.Learn more about MyChart Enroll or log in to MyChart
If you have an appointment scheduled with us and your e-mail or mobile phone number is on file, you should have received an invitation with a link to set up your MyChart account.
For medical records prior to April 1, 2022, please contact the Medical Records department or call 920-320-2278.
With a Froedtert & MCW account and MyChart, you can:
- Make, cancel and view appointments
- Schedule and participate in a video visit
- View test results
- Check in for appointments
- View your office visit and hospital admission summaries
- Request a prescription renewal
- Update personal and insurance information
- And more—24/7!
Report a Deceased Froedtert & MCW Patient
Fill out the online form to report a deceased Froedtert & MCW patient.
Requesting a Birth Certificate
Please note, birth certificates must be requested through the state of Wisconsin, not from the Froedtert & MCW health network.
- Wisconsin Birth Certificate Website
- Download the birth certificate request form for the State of Wisconsin