Our goal is to provide a safe, healing environment. For everyone’s safety, please respect these guidelines.
Everyone in our facilities is required to wear a well-fitting face mask over their mouth and nose at all times. If you do not have your own mask, one will be provided to you.
Patients: A well-fitting face mask must be worn over your mouth and nose at all times, unless otherwise instructed by your care team. Exceptions will be made for patients who are unable to wear a face mask due to a medical condition or disability.
Visitors and staff: A well-fitting face mask must be worn over your mouth and nose at all times. This includes when in a patient’s room. Exceptions will not be made for visitors or staff.
Our visitor policy allows for the following:
*Guidelines for visiting a patient in isolation:
- Limit of two visitors at the same time. Follow other designated visitor guidelines above.
- Visitors should go directly to the patient’s room and remain in the room during the visit, except to use the public restroom.
- For everyone’s safety, visitors should wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow all instructions provided.
- Do not visit if you are experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat or body aches.
- Visitors under 18 years of age must be supervised at all times by an adult. For adults in the emergency department or hospital, the adult cannot be the patient.
Exceptions may include:
- Patients with disabilities or who are minors; end-of-life decisions and care; other limited situations.
We understand the importance of keeping patients connected with their loved ones while receiving care. To stay connected, we encourage patients and families to use phone or video chat with anyone who is unable to visit.
Access to Froedtert Health facilities has returned to normal restrictions. While essential and non-essential vendors are now able to access our site, please continue to follow our guidelines related to masking, health screenings and mandatory vaccination.