Holy Family Memorial will hold its 25th annual Samaritan Day Golf Benefit on Monday, October 5, at Autumn Ridge Golf Course in Valders. This hallmark year will feature a day of golf, lunch, social hour, awards and opportunity to win raffle prizes. Funds raised at this year’s event will benefit the HFM Samaritan Endowment Fund to support HFM programs and services.
Registration and lunch will begin at 11 a.m., followed by a 12 p.m. shotgun start. Cost is $300 per person or $1,100 per foursome and includes lunch, 18 holes of golf with cart and dinner. Non-golfers are welcome to attend the social hour for $50.
One of the highlights of this year’s golf benefit is the Samaritan Day Raffle. Individuals have an opportunity to win one of the following prizes:
• Golf for two at either The Meadow Valleys at Blackwolf Run or The Irish at Whistling Straights, plus a $500 Destination Kohler gift card.
• Open water or ice fishing package in Minnesota with Sport Smith Fishing as your guide. The package includes a gift card for lodging and meals.
• An American flag flown over the U.S. Capitol on June 16, 2020, in a Rosewood presentation box.
• 4-foot burnt/hand oiled pine and polished steel U.S. flag from Metal Art of Wisconsin.
The raffle drawing will be held on the day of the golf outing. Prize winners do not need to be present. Raffle tickets can be purchased for $25 each or five raffle tickets for $100. Tickets may be purchased at one of the following locations:
• HFM Medical Center, 2300 Western Avenue, Manitowoc
− HFM Gift Shoppe
− HFM Espresso Connection Cafe
• HFM Harbor Town Campus, 1650 S. 41st Street, Manitowoc
− Retail Pharmacy
− HFM Wellness Center
Corporate sponsors for this year’s event include Investors Community Bank, Xtend Healthcare Advanced Revenue Solutions, Americollect, and Seehafer Broadcasting.
To register for the HFM Samaritan Day Golf Benefit, visit hfmhealth.org/sponsorship. For more information about the event or sponsorship opportunities, contact Monica Nichter, HFM Fund Development, at (920) 320-4071 or firstname.lastname@example.org.