The Health Insurance Marketplace® is the place to sign up for health insurance. If you do not have health insurance through your employer or Medicaid (BadgerCare Plus), this option may be right for you.
2024 Open Enrollment runs from Nov. 1, 2023, through Jan. 16, 2024. Coverage can start as soon as Jan. 1, 2024.
You should never have to pay for enrollment assistance. It is always free.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to enroll in health coverage through the Marketplace, you:
- Must live in the United States.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national (or be lawfully present). Learn about eligible immigration statuses.
- Can't be incarcerated.
If you have Medicare coverage, you are not eligible to use the Marketplace to buy a health or dental plan.
When can I sign up?
- You can sign up for health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace starting Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2023, through Sunday, Jan. 16, 2024.
- If you miss the open enrollment deadline, you cannot sign up for health insurance for the rest of 2024, unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period if you lose other coverage, get married or have a baby.
Choose a Plan That Includes Holy Family Memorial
The following plans include Holy Family Memorial.
- Anthem Preferred
- Chorus Community Health Plans
- Dean Health Plan - Prevea 360
- Health Partners - Robin Oak
- Network Health Plan Prestige
- Network Health Plan Prestige Southeast (SE)
- Network Health Plan Prestige Northeast (NE)
Froedtert & MCW health network is covered by a different set of plans. Please visit froedtert.com/health-insurance-marketplace for more information.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Nov. 1, 2023: Open Enrollment starts.
- Dec. 15, 2023: Deadline for coverage that starts on Jan. 1, 2024. First premium must be paid by Dec. 15 for coverage to start Jan. 1.
- Jan. 16, 2024: Last day to sign up for 2024 coverage. Coverage starts on Feb. 1, 2024. First premium must be paid by Jan. 16 for coverage to start Feb. 1.
After Jan. 16, you can only buy a health plan if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
- Call the Froedtert & MCW hotline at 414-805-6206 to speak with a counselor or schedule an appointment. We are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., to answer your questions. You should never have to pay for enrollment assistance. It is always free.
- Call the national toll-free hotline at 800-318-2596 or visit healthcare.gov.