If you are thinking about quitting tobacco use, have tried to quit before but struggled, or have personal reasons for quitting, HFM’s tobacco cessation 1:1 meetings may be for you. It may be tough to quit, but if you are ready to, these meetings offer the resources to help!
What will I get from these 1:1 meetings?
- Learn about medications and replacement therapies available
- Receive weekly support
- Discover your motivators to stop smoking
- Create a plan for successful cessation
- Gather tools and acquire skills to make lifestyle changes
- Gain an understanding about health improvements and tips for taking care of yourself
- Adapt to living without tobacco
- HFM Harbor Town Campus
- 1:1 meetings once a week for 4 weeks
- 30-45 minute meetings
- $100 per session*
*Contact your insurance company about smoking cessation coverage. Ask your provider for a referral, or refer yourself.