Froedtert Pharmacy — Harbor Town
Froedtert Pharmacy — Harbor Town is your one-stop for all your pharmacy needs. Whether it’s sorting through insurance coverage, setting up a medication plan that meets your medical needs, or answering your questions about medication and wellness. You can count on our friendly pharmacy staff’s expert knowledge and personalized service.
For the safety of our patients and to allow for social distancing, we encourage you to continue to use our convenient drive up window. Mail order service is also available. Call 920-320-4400 for your prescriptions, to arrange for mail order, or other needs and questions.
Froedtert Pharmacy — Harbor Town accepts most insurances, Medicaid, and Medicare Part B and D. Text alert notifications available for when prescriptions are ready for pick-up.
Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Froedtert Pharmacy—Harbor Town
1650 S 41st Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
- MedSync — We can coordinate your medication refills so they are all due at the same time each month, saving you time and simplifying your life
- Medication packaging systems
- Refill authorization
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Patient education programs
- Delivery service for customers who receive medications via our compliance packaging
- Medicare Part D plan reviews — Call us to schedule a review of your current medications to assist you in the selection of a Medicare Part D insurance plan
- Immunizations — Our pharmacists are certified to administer adult immunizations, including Shingrix, a vaccination to protect against shingles, influenza, and numerous other vaccines
- Medication therapy management consultations — A face-to-face meeting with a pharmacist who reviews your medications to ensure you are getting the best care while potentially reducing monthly out-of-pocket costs
- Pet medications
Stay in Touch With the Pharmacy
Saving you Money
We understand that medication costs can be expensive. That’s why we look for savings for each of our customers by finding lower cost alternatives (generic), patient assistance programs, and manufacturer coupons.
Safe Medication Disposal
Safely dispose of extra or expired medications, including controlled substances, in the MedSafe unit located inside of the Froedtert Pharmacy — Harbor Town. Place pills in a quart-size “ziplock” style bag. Pills can be mixed into one bag. Liquids, crèmes, and powders can stay in the original container with caps tightened. Please remove personal identification on the packaging.
- Pills, tablets, capsules
- Ointments, creams, lotions
- Non-aerosol inhalers, nebulizer solutions
- Liquid medications (less than 4 oz.)
- Needles, syringes
- Aerosol spray cans
- Illegal drugs
- Chemotherapy medications