Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Closed on Sunday
HFM Pharmacy is your one-stop for all your pharmacy needs. Whether it’s sorting through insurance coverage, setting up a medication plan that meets your medical needs, or answering your questions about medication and wellness. You can count on our friendly pharmacy staff’s expert knowledge and personalized service.
HFM Pharmacy accepts most insurances, Medicaid, and Medicare Part B and D.
HFM Pharmacy Services
- Text alert notifications for when prescriptions are ready for pick-up. Sign up for text notifications here.
- MedSync – We can coordinate your medication refills so they are all due at the same time each month, saving you time and simplifying your life
- Medication packaging systems.
- Refill authorization.
- Therapeutic drug monitoring.
- Patient education programs.
- Delivery service for customers who receive medications via our compliance packaging.
- Medicare Part D plan reviews – Call us to schedule a review of your current medications to assist you in the selection of a Medicare Part D insurance plan.
- Immunizations – Our pharmacists are certified to administer adult immunizations, including Shingrix, a vaccination to protect against shingles, influenza, and numerous other vaccines.
- Medication therapy management consultations – A face-to-face meeting with a pharmacist who reviews your medications to ensure you are getting the best care while potentially reducing monthly out-of-pocket costs.
- mobileRx – refill your prescriptions through your cell phone. Download the mobileRx app at the Google Play Store for your Android phone, or at iTunes for iPhones.
- Pet medications.
Refill your prescription quickly and easily.
Refill Your Prescription using our mobileRx Pharmacy application
We’re making it easier than ever to get your prescription refilled. See a list of your active medications and refill your prescriptions without needing the prescription number. Just select your medication from a list.
GET THE APP
To use mobileRX, you must first find your pharmacy. From the Search Pharmacy screen, type your pharmacy’s name or a zip code and radius. Click your pharmacy’s location and you’re in.
The Home screen displays several options, including Express Refills. Choose this to request a refill. You can enter the prescription number or tap the camera icon to scan the barcode on your current prescription label.
Enter up to 6 prescriptions for refill at a time by typing their Rx numbers or scanning the labels. To request more than 6 refills, just repeat the process. Choose a delivery option, and then tap Refill.
Please allow a minimum of 4 hours to fill your prescription. Call the pharmacy at (920) 320-4400, to confirm your order is ready.
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
View information including a map of the store’s location, address, contact numbers, and pharmacy hours. Select Launch Directions to open directions to your pharmacy.
From here, review helpful store policies and learn more about the services provided.
Create an account with an email and password to view your profile and quickly submit a refill request.
Interested in transferring your prescription to HFM Pharmacy? We makes transferring prescriptions easy, with a few simple steps.
Saving you Money
We understand that medication costs can be expensive. That’s why we look for savings for each of our customers by finding lower cost alternatives (generic), patient assistance programs, and manufacturer coupons.
Travel Health Program
When planning international travel, remember to protect yourself against any travel-related health or safety problems. Set up an appointment with one of our pharmacists to help you take the right preventive measures before you head out on your trip abroad.
Safe Medication Disposal
Safely dispose of extra or expired medications, including controlled substances, in the MedSafe unit located inside of the HFM Pharmacy. Place pills in a quart-size “ziplock” style bag. Pills can be mixed into one bag. Liquids, crèmes, and powders can stay in the original container with caps tightened. Please remove personal identification on the packaging.
- Pills, tablets, capsules
- Ointments, creams, lotions
- Non-aerosol inhalers, nebulizer solutions
- Liquid medications (less than 4 oz.)
- Needles, syringes
- Aerosol spray cans
- Illegal drugs
- Chemotherapy medications