It is estimated that millions of Americans live with various types of mental illness and mental health problems. At Holy Family Memorial Behavioral Health, we are here to help. The Holy Family Memorial behavioral health experts utilize a patient-centered and holistic approach to treat a variety of psychiatric disorders.
Our behavioral health experts can help patients develop skills to:
- Handle feelings of depression, low energy, low self-esteem and loneliness
- Change unhealthy or addictive behaviors
- Cope with a trauma and the stress and anxiety it may cause
- Cope with anxiety
- Cope with the challenges of raising a family
- Deal with disruptive behavioral problems in children, including ADHD
- Deal with life changes that occur due to marriage, divorce and the death of loved ones
- Cope with the struggles of growing up
- Deal with the effects of substance abuse
HFM Behavioral Health wants to increase our community’s access to service. When a patient fails to keep an appointment or cancels at the last minute, professional time goes unused and others in need fail to get timely service. All of our patients receive information regarding our no show policy during the initial call for services and at their first appointment.
We also understand that on rare occasions, there may be extenuating circumstances that prevent you from calling. If we have made an error in scheduling you or you believe you deserve special consideration for a no-show/late cancellation, please download and complete this “No-Show/Late Cancel Appeal Form” and deliver or mail it to HFM Behavioral Health within 2 weeks of the missed appointment.
Get world-class behavioral health care minutes from home by your dedicated team at Holy Family Memorial Behavioral Health.