The Holy Family Memorial sports medicine experts are dedicated to keeping local athletes healthy and active. We do this through:
- Specialized assessment and treatment for sports-related injuries
- Educating our area’s athletes, coaches and parents about injury prevention and recognition
- Sports Concussion Clinic
- Proper strength building
- Flexibility, conditioning and endurance training
- Speed camps
- Deploying Athletic Trainers to support sports programs
Coverage Provided For:
Our athletic trainers also provide sports medicine coverage for many area sports organizations, including:
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School
- Roncalli High School
- Holy Family College
- Manitowoc Chiefs
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay-Manitowoc Campus
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay-Sheboygan Campus
Commitment to Excellence
We don’t just care about our athletes when they are injured, we want them to succeed in their futures as well. We offer a Commitment to Excellence scholarship to help our athletes get a jump start on their future. The Commitment to Excellence scholarships will be awarded to a male and female student athlete who demonstrates a high level of involvement and commitment to sports. Outside of athletics, the chosen candidate must also show dedication within their community, while exceling in the classroom. The student-athlete must be enrolled in a Manitowoc County high school and have a minimum GPA of 3.5.
Our Sports Medicine Providers
Sportsmetrics™ Prevention Program
Sportsmetrics™ is a scientifically proven, six-week jump training program that incorporates proper stretching, plyometric exercises and weight training to help prevent knee injuries. It focuses on developing overall leg strength and improving balance to ensure athletes learn proper techniques for jumping and landing.
Sportsmetrics is a 6-week program that meets 3x a week. Participants will also go through a pre- and post-test.