- Specialized assessment and treatment for sports-related injuries
- Educating our area’s athletes, coaches and parents about injury prevention and recognition
- Sports Concussion Clinic
- Strength, flexibility, conditioning and endurance training
- Speed camps
- Deploying Athletic Trainers to support sports programs
On field medical coverage of local athletic events
Our athletic trainers provide sports medicine coverage for many area sports organizations, including:
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School
- Roncalli High School
- Manitowoc Chiefs
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay-Manitowoc Campus
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay-Sheboygan Campus
HFM Harbor Town Campus
1650 S 41st Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Call (920) 320-5421 for inquiries regarding coverage or services.
Sportsmetrics™ Prevention Program
Sportsmetrics™ is a scientifically proven, six-week jump training program that incorporates proper stretching, plyometric exercises and weight training to help prevent knee injuries. It focuses on developing overall leg strength and improving balance to ensure athletes learn proper techniques for jumping and landing.
Sportsmetrics is a 6-week program that meets 3x a week. Participants will also go through a pre- and post-test.